December 12, 2008

Pictures Around the House

Here are a few pictures that we've taken over the last month or so. Emory is such a little scavenger! The pictures of her on the deck were taken one night while Bailey was over visiting. Addie and Bailey had cupcakes for dessert, and I guess Miss Emory was jealous. After Addie ate the icing off her cupcake (which is usually the only part she eats) Emory came over and stole the bottom half. Before Malinda and I realized what she was doing, she had half the cupcake stuffed in her mouth. She obviously is the opposite of her picky sister who refuses to eat anything! As you can see from her picture at the table, no one is going to force Addie to eat something that she doesn't want too. I said I would never make my children eat things if they didn't like them or make them sit at the table until they tried something. My frustrating attempt to get Addie to try a green bean proved that even if I thought I could wait her out, I was badly mistaken.







No comments: